Going 3 Way Active (Need Help)

'05 Civic Coupe.....hmm let me think about that for a while.

This is the mids and high section so we won't go to far off track into the SQ side. As for what ohms to get, purchase what ever will get your amp down to a 2ohm per channel to maximize output. Now, the down side to this although you maximize output you sacrifice some THD while doing this. Again though we are talking about only a fraction and with the amount of speakers you'll want the most output as possible.

Honestly I'd recommend picking up an external crossover or purchasing a head unit with one built into for accurate frequencies going to each channel on the amp. It may be confusing at first but, the more control you have the better in the long run. I hope this makes sense thus far.

'05 Civic Coupe.....hmm let me think about that for a while.

This is the mids and high section so we won't go to far off track into the SQ side. As for what ohms to get, purchase what ever will get your amp down to a 2ohm per channel to maximize output. Now, the down side to this although you maximize output you sacrifice some THD while doing this. Again though we are talking about only a fraction and with the amount of speakers you'll want the most output as possible.

Honestly I'd recommend picking up an external crossover or purchasing a head unit with one built into for accurate frequencies going to each channel on the amp. It may be confusing at first but, the more control you have the better in the long run. I hope this makes sense thus far.

It does and I appreciate all the help you're lending me. As for external crossovers I have the Clarion MCD360 if that will work if not I can get another one. I can't change HU's (gift from the gf my balls would be on a stick if I did lol). My HU is a Clarion CZ501.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif