Second Skin Audio

hey guys im new to car audio 1 18" box help

hey guys i have a small hatchback and i was wondering if i could throw a 18 in there. im new to enclosures so dont throw fancy things at me haha i wont understand. all i know is i have roughly 35 inches width across the back trunk and around 33 ish for the height. i dont know about the depth though. but it is a hatchback so i could lower the seats. i dont know what 18 to get as im new to 18s, i want a budget 18 thats decent and i would like to strap anywhere from 1k to at most 2k watts to it. i listen to dubstep and rap, and i would use the subwoofer for daily use. i really dont want to get 1 15" i want the deep deep bass that comes with the 18. can you guys tell me if this set up is possible? if not i can go for sealed box to save room. from my memory i have a H W D of 35x32x(something)

im referring also to the literall box dimensions. the height of the box, the width of the box and depth of the box all in inches. thats what im inquiring about. i was planning on having the custom box built for me with given lengths online. i just want to know if a proper box is possible with the trunk dimensions i have. which are around 36" across around 33" high and the depth might be 30 if that im not sure about the depth i havent measured. i have a hatch though so the seats can just go dwn

Archived