Hey I'm James I live in Rockville and came to your last show at Sonic's but wasn't able to bring my 2004 Impala SS because Im in between builds and I'm physically unable to finish the enclosure I'm building for my 18" Crossfire XS V.2. I also won't be able to do 2 runs of 1/0 to my 2 XP3000's in back. I had my whole right upper arm,shoulder,scapula,glenoid and upper humorous replaced with titanium back in May of 2007. I today only can move my arm maybe 45* off my side but have always managed to overcome the loss of movement. I also am not suppose to do any heavy lifting because of ripping sutra's out. I am a 5x cancer survivor and have defy'ed the odds but now isn't going so good. I'm not trying to get any sympathy as everyone has their own problems, it's just recently on top of having decreased motion my right hand literally just stopped working. It's nurological and don't have an explanation but I can't even write, type or move my wrist or fingers.

So that leads me to my question... I wanted to get a quote on what it would cost for you guys to build me a basic 18" vented enclosure (sub up/port back) with a double baffle and tuned to 30hz. I already even have dimensions and everything and actually have my box 80% done but just thought it would be easier to have a new one built. I also wanted to know what it would cost to build the Box and run the 1/0 wire, install my batteries and amps. It doesn't need to be fiberglassed or look super custom. It's really something that anyone would do themselves but I'm just not able too. If you guys can do this, I can tell you the equipment I have to install. I just need to buy the 1/0 and some more sound deadener

Thanks in advance

James

2004 Impala SS (2 Tone)

Kenwood DDX-512 (Nav,XM,Bluetooth,Ipod)

Optima Yellowtop

240amp PB Alternator

ZZP S2 Volt Booster

Stinger SPV70 Battery(Trunk)

Big 3(x2) Monster 1/0

50ft Monster P400 1/0

Monster I401 2C-4M RCA

Memphis 16-VBF1 Line Driver

Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5" Comps

Memphis 15-MC92 6x9" Rears

15" Memphis CM Mojos

Custom 4.3cube @32hz Enclosure

Digital Deisgns M3a(Black)[email protected]

"Yes I hear you...But can you feel me?"

James, How is it going sir. I would be more than willing to help you out with your build with one small change... If I build it I design it. If you can bring the equipment and vehicle down I will certainly take a look at it and do my best to take care of you. Hope to see you soon sir.