didnt see it posted so i figured i would post it up.

Image audio of wasilla will be doing a comp db drag style june 3rd. will be free food and a dunk tank, prizes have been rumored but not much info they are keeping it hush hush.

perfectionist in anchorage will be doing a show june 16th. they always do it big. should be some real nice cars. its a spl king contest no classes just who ever is the loudest wins. kinda stupid to do it that way but what ever to each their own. maybe they will learn this year that there is a certain order and guidlines to hold a true spl contest. untill then what the hell, im going anyways.

safe and sound june 26th, northway mall. posted on their facebook. ---- had one may 6th to i guess <-- anyone see numbers for that one?

soundworks at uaa august 12th, check out the soundworkds favebook.

will update with more show dates as i hear/learn about them

Edited by alaskanzx5

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

yep missed typed that lol. and perfectionist has theirs posted on their facebook

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 4 weeks later...

another comp added to the list.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

• 2 months later...

comp on august 12th in anchorage at uaa. check out soundworks facebook, they are hosting the spl comp at the show. they will post more info on the show as the date gets closer. registration starts at 10 am i believe it said.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

didnt see it posted so i figured i would post it up.

Image audio of wasilla will be doing a comp db drag style june 3rd. will be free food and a dunk tank, prizes have been rumored but not much info they are keeping it hush hush.

perfectionist in anchorage will be doing a show june 16th. they always do it big. should be some real nice cars. its a spl king contest no classes just who ever is the loudest wins. kinda stupid to do it that way but what ever to each their own. maybe they will learn this year that there is a certain order and guidlines to hold a true spl contest. untill then what the hell, im going anyways.

safe and sound june 26th, northway mall. posted on their facebook. ---- had one may 6th to i guess <-- anyone see numbers for that one?

soundworks at uaa august 12th, check out the soundworkds favebook.

will update with more show dates as i hear/learn about them

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets