Usefull tool (Liberkey)

Been using this program for school called liberkey. It really comes in handy so I thought I'd share it for people in school or use computers at work.

http://www.liberkey.com/

Pretty much what you do is install it on your flash drive. Then you can chose from hundreds of applications to run off it, ie; firefox, chrome, audacity, gimp, and server networking and security stuff which I don't get into but I figure it could be useful for some. All of these programs are completely portable and you don't have to install them (they just run off the flash drive). It also saves all the settings so when you switch from computer to computer it all stays the same. Nice to have if you're working on an account with limited accessibility.

Some screenshots:

Similar to the start menu

32302078.png

Broken down into categories

77289791.png

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Huh. Interesting little tool. i'll have to check it out. I've been carrying Ubuntu installed on my flash drive with all my commonly used programs in order to have a static, controlled environment on any PC I log onto. Seems like this would do something similar. My only concern is that it looks like it'll only run on Windows boxes but that's probably a non-issue for most people. This looks like it would be great if you go to a University that limits the software allowed on their library or computer lab machines.

Nice find :good:

Edited by Maxim

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

"nice for accounts with limited accessibility" aka running fun programs on school computer :)

wooohoo!

-Acura RL 2005. Blue.

-Stinger Expert Roadkill..Trunk only

-(2) Skar VVX-12's D4 coils

-Dual slot ported to the left custom box tuned @ 32hz

-Audioque 1200D amplifier

A tribe called quest... ftw

I also don't get why you have the Taskbar on the top but then added a second bar to the bottom? Other than looking like a Mac does it do anything? Please tell me you realize you can add programs to the Win7 Taskbar and launch them from there.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

No real reason other then I like to keep my taskbar and desktop clean. Theres some nice shortcuts you can put into that dock at the bottom too.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

No real reason other then I like to keep my taskbar and desktop clean. Theres some nice shortcuts you can put into that dock at the bottom too.

Gotcha. My entire taskbar is almost filled. I've got a slew of applications on it that extend past half of my screen on the left and then I also have all my notification icons shown that take up a good 1/3rd of the right hand side. No desktop icons though. If you use desktop icons in Win7 you're doing it wrong.

wtf is lolcats?