Simple Fuse Question/sub Question

i got a duralast gold 900 soemthin amp battery in the front and a stinger sp800 in the back, with my 150amp inline fuse its dimming when the bass hits, if i switch it with one of the 300 amp fuses ive got will that give more current and my stock battery neg to frame ground is like 8-10awg and i was wondering if i bumped it up to 4 that might help i got a stock 130amp alt i was wondering if the lower amp fuse will slow the amp current to 150 or somethin like that cause i know with my stinger battery it has 2400 amp peak discharge with that and the good other battery with 0guage it shouldn't dim, and if that helps ima run 4guage to my highs amp to and if i run 0guage to my sub amp from back battery and 4guage to my mid n highs amp would i need to up the wire guage to the battery or will 0guage be sufficiant? thankx for the help guys, but on another note when my systems hittin good ive got some led strip lights under the dash that comes on with my parking lights but with the system playin good my voltage dont drop no lower than 13.8 but the lights dim, i dnt get it but any opinions welcome, im thinkin bout the big three but i'll just keep it at this till i get my honda goin,

And another ? without makein another post, i dont want to blow my 5500 15's but i want louder than i got, i need some ideas of some 15's dual 4ohm that i can push with my memphis 1000d that will not need no more than what it has, and will handle it daily, im lookin at some kicker comp vr's(can get on ebay for $200), mtx 7500, memphis pr, mc, m3, re sx, dc lv3, rf p3, and soem others, im lookin at the best for the least someweres round $300 for a set or so, thanks

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i got a duralast gold 900 soemthin amp battery in the front and a stinger sp800 in the back, with my 150amp inline fuse its dimming when the bass hits, if i switch it with one of the 300 amp fuses ive got will that give more current and my stock battery neg to frame ground is like 8-10awg and i was wondering if i bumped it up to 4 that might help i got a stock 130amp alt i was wondering if the lower amp fuse will slow the amp current to 150 or somethin like that cause i know with my stinger battery it has 2400 amp peak discharge with that and the good other battery with 0guage it shouldn't dim, and if that helps ima run 4guage to my highs amp to and if i run 0guage to my sub amp from back battery and 4guage to my mid n highs amp would i need to up the wire guage to the battery or will 0guage be sufficiant? thankx for the help guys, but on another note when my systems hittin good ive got some led strip lights under the dash that comes on with my parking lights but with the system playin good my voltage dont drop no lower than 13.8 but the lights dim, i dnt get it but any opinions welcome, im thinkin bout the big three but i'll just keep it at this till i get my honda goin,

And another ? without makein another post, i dont want to blow my 5500 15's but i want louder than i got, i need some ideas of some 15's dual 4ohm that i can push with my memphis 1000d that will not need no more than what it has, and will handle it daily, im lookin at some kicker comp vr's(can get on ebay for $200), mtx 7500, memphis pr, mc, m3, re sx, dc lv3, rf p3, and soem others, im lookin at the best for the least someweres round $300 for a set or so, thanks

you should put just the 0ga with a 300 amp fuse in and you should be good to go. run that 0 ga to a distribution block .......... from there run 0 gauge to your sub amp and a 4 ga to your 4 channel amp. you'll be good to go bro. also up that battery neg to 0 ga along with doing the alt + to battery+. then go ahead and up that engine ground to body frame to 0 ............... shouldn't see much dimming then.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well i wanna do the big three on my truck but ima just keep it at that and change the main ground ima do the big three on my honda tho, and does stinger make a 0in and 0 out without it being a fused distrubution? i got 2 3ways that might work but i wanna hook my cap back up how do i go about that? just run it inline with the sub amp or right at the battery? like power into the rear battery, n then out from it to the dist block, one to cap, one to sub amp and one to 2ch mids n highs amp and it should be gravy, i got 8guage for my mids n highs amp and ima switch it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well i wanna do the big three on my truck but ima just keep it at that and change the main ground ima do the big three on my honda tho, and does stinger make a 0in and 0 out without it being a fused distrubution? i got 2 3ways that might work but i wanna hook my cap back up how do i go about that? just run it inline with the sub amp or right at the battery? like power into the rear battery, n then out from it to the dist block, one to cap, one to sub amp and one to 2ch mids n highs amp and it should be gravy, i got 8guage for my mids n highs amp and ima switch it

yes stinger makes a 0 in and 0 out but it's a distribution block still. i think the with the T-block you get one 0 in and two 0 out. that'll allow you to run 0 ga from your back battery to the distribution block, 0 ga to your capacitor and from that capacitor to your sub amp since it would most likely need the extra juice. then from the remaining output just throw a 4ga in and run it to the high/mid amp.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived