Sonic Electronix

They closed some gay company owns them if u look in there site so there warranty isn't there anymore

Say what? I just received an order last week...

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Apexcone-Raptor-HID-Kit

As far as warranty goes I really could care less. For the price of their stuff its easier to just order new stuff vs the hassle of making a claim and paying to ship the bad stuff back.

My problem with ddtuning is they don't get the color temp rite my buddy order 10k and they

Look like 8k them another person order 8k and they look like 6k and the shipping takes for ever I had order a Xentec hid kit about two

Maybe three years ago and it lasted a long time

My problem with ddtuning is they don't get the color temp rite my buddy order 10k and they

Look like 8k them another person order 8k and they look like 6k and the shipping takes for ever I had order a Xentec hid kit about two

Maybe three years ago and it lasted a long time

Shipping still takes 2-3 weeks. IMO its worth it for the price. As far as color goes I always go with 6k or less so the tinting doesn't matter to me. But I had 2.5k in my fogs and the tint on the bulbs was really subtle. You could always order from SuperVision and spend $300 and get the same ballasts and shitty customer service.

They closed some gay company owns them if u look in there site so there warranty isn't there anymore

Say what? I just received an order last week...

http://www.ddmtuning...-Raptor-HID-Kit

As far as warranty goes I really could care less. For the price of their stuff its easier to just order new stuff vs the hassle of making a claim and paying to ship the bad stuff back.

x2 i just buy again aswell, havent had to replace mine in yrs...i have a few sets of ballast and bulbs just incase :)