cheap ebay double din touch screen quick question. line driver suggestions?

is his processed or connected to a line driver though, ya know? i dont really care about the hi-level outputs as i will not be using them only the low levels hooked up to amps.

before i sound like an idiot, hi-level are referring to speaker inputs/outputs and low-level are an rca input/output hook up. ?

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

HHAHAHHAHH SIG WORTHY OF A QUOTE!

HHAHAHHAHH SIG WORTHY OF A QUOTE!

I feel honoured haha.

And I'm no expert on line drivers and stuff but his speakers are connected through the harness (so running off the HU power) and his subs are ran through the pre-outs. He isn't into car audio that much so quality isn't a big issue with him. My best advice is to get a headunit with 3-4V preouts, that way when you start feeling the edge to upgrade your system you already have everything there at your disposal.

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

true but a line driver or processor would boost the preouts so i dont see how that would be a problem, think ima just try it out and throw up a review, let me go get my 20lb sledge

but i see what your saying, just get one worth the money now and be done with it. im just being cheap right now and tryin to get buy.. ballin on a budget would you say?

Ballin on a budget is my motto. If your hearts set on getting it then go for it. I'll be looking forward to the conclusion to your review, if you know what I mean ;)

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

If you're really itching to throw $130 away, send it my way, that' could easily get the new Skar components set...

already got 2 sets of T2652-s. thinkin of getting 2 more sets maybe 3 :o

whats this "Skar" you talk about though?

Ballin on a budget is my motto. If your hearts set on getting it then go for it. I'll be looking forward to the conclusion to your review, if you know what I mean ;)

:nothingtoadd::drink40:

ballin on a budget...i guess. but i'd be surprised if that thing worked for more than a month. photoshopped pictures dont make the product better

hahaha i dont understand why they do that and photoshop images in them lol dont worry guys ill throw up a full review in a week or so :thumbsup:

input is still welcome though!

Archived