cheap ebay double din touch screen quick question. line driver suggestions?

thinkin about buyin this cheap double din, my buddy has the same one and has no problems with it so i say hey what the hell its only $130 if i dont like i can sell it on craigslist and make my money back..

only problems i think are it only has 1 rca wire output for the subwoofer so what is this a mono output that i can simply put a y-splitter on?

and the unit has 2v preouts so if i run them to a line driver/eq/active crossover that will raise the preout voltage that will make up for what the head unit isnt putting out correct? and make everything sound good whether theres a shiity head unit or not? and take any noise out and all that bullshit?

i have all my mids highs and lows running off amps and only 1 speaker off the actual head unit speaker outputs to a speaker outside on a switch

http://www.ebay.com/itm/R125-Double-Din-7-Stereo-DVD-Car-Dash-Player-Audio-Receiver-Radio-Universal-/180874091611?pt=Car_Audio_Video&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a1cef9c5b

does that sound good?

or are there any suggestions? i dont wanna spend $400 on one which i know i really shoul, im just gonna use this temporarily.

anybody got a cheap priced good line driver/ active crossover that will boost everything up? i cant seem to find any 3sixty.2 or anything on ebay.

i would just run the rear output on the cheap doubledin to the processor correct? and not the sub out and front out?

thanks guys :)

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

thinkin about buyin this cheap double din, my buddy has the same one and has no problems with it so i say hey what the hell its only $130 if i dont like i can sell it on craigslist and make my money back..

only problems i think are it only has 1 rca wire output for the subwoofer so what is this a mono output that i can simply put a y-splitter on?

and the unit has 2v preouts so if i run them to a line driver/eq/active crossover that will raise the preout voltage that will make up for what the head unit isnt putting out correct? and make everything sound good whether theres a shiity head unit or not? and take any noise out and all that bullshit?

i have all my mids highs and lows running off amps and only 1 speaker off the actual head unit speaker outputs to a speaker outside on a switch

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a1cef9c5b

does that sound good?

or are there any suggestions? i dont wanna spend $400 on one which i know i really shoul, im just gonna use this temporarily.

anybody got a cheap priced good line driver/ active crossover that will boost everything up? i cant seem to find any 3sixty.2 or anything on ebay.

i would just run the rear output on the cheap doubledin to the processor correct? and not the sub out and front out?

First off, welcome to the forums. Is that output full range or is it already crossed over from the headunit?

POTATO!

on my last question up there,

i ask that i only run the rear out to the processor because that should play the music with all the desired freuencies without possibly running only the front output and itt somehow having some high freq. crossover built in, and the sub out will only put out them low freuquencies? and its MONO output on the sub anyways

sorry if i typo alot my keyboard is sticky from going through Member Builds ;)

The random noises my friend's makes would be enough to make me want to take it out and smash it with a sledgehammer. I think it'd get more hits than the review you were thinking of ;)

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a1cef9c5b

does that sound good?

First off, welcome to the forums. Is that output full range or is it already crossed over from the headunit?

which one the sub output? i have no idea honestly, i havent ordered it yet and i didnt mess with my buddys that much, id assume that the REAR preout would be full range and that is what i should run to my processor/driveer. correct?

Looks like a waste of time/money to me. I wouldn't buy it.

true id say the same if it wasnt me posting this topic(as in i wouldnt suggest this head unit to anybody haha) but im just tryin to find something nice and cheap to get by and it seemed as if a driver/proc. would eliminate the whole fact that my head unit would be a piece of shit?

lol

My friend has that exact same unit and its a POS. Wouldn't recommend it. Reminds me of cheap Chinese knockoffs... Save your money :)

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

maybe ill just buy it and put up a video review on how shitty it might be hahaha stay tuned ;) and if it is a POS someone on craigslist will always buy it for the $130 id pay.

wooooooooooooo my 5th post

Honestly, I think you'll regret the decision when it breaks in 2 months. Cheap or not, it's a waste when the HU fails, as I'm nearly positive it will mechanically, or electronically fail.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

Archived