Second Skin Audio

Box Design's for ext. cab silverado

copy the [ img ] (forum) code then paste here.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

What is the purpose of having 10s and a 15"? You would need the 10s in their own sealed off sections from the 15. They can be ported, but not sharing airspace with the 15, it would need its own dedicated airspace. I'm curious what your thoughts are and why the mixing of the sizes though.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

What is the purpose of having 10s and a 15"? You would need the 10s in their own sealed off sections from the 15. They can be ported, but not sharing airspace with the 15, it would need its own dedicated airspace. I'm curious what your thoughts are and why the mixing of the sizes though.

i was ganna do the 10's at like 45hz and the 15 at like 28hz, idk if im ganna have enough space for that though. might just do 2 15's in the middle with the seats on the outer part of the box.

I "see" the design now. I can't imagine it being fun to build and get it right. There's a lot of fabrication involved. I think you want big bass but still want somewhat of a backseat obviously. You're probably going to have to sacrifice somewhere. That concept looks like a pain in the ass to build and get right. If you're really dying to do it, go for it. It doesn't look like the passengers would enjoy themselves at all being squished between all that audio equipment. That sort of leads to the idea, why even need passengers back there?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I "see" the design now. I can't imagine it being fun to build and get it right. There's a lot of fabrication involved. I think you want big bass but still want somewhat of a backseat obviously. You're probably going to have to sacrifice somewhere. That concept looks like a pain in the ass to build and get right. If you're really dying to do it, go for it. It doesn't look like the passengers would enjoy themselves at all being squished between all that audio equipment. That sort of leads to the idea, why even need passengers back there?

i just wanted something that not many people have. I might just lift up my seats like 4" and do a ported box with 2 10's. ive also got another idea ill put the pic up.