See, this is why big rims, tinted windows, and dropped cars get bad raps.

http://www.portlandt..._medium=twitter

Police are asking the public to help solved a March 28 shooting along I-205 that left a Portland man seriously injuries.

Brian Tierney, 29, suffering life-threatening injuries when he was shot numerous times while driving along I-205 near the Southeast Market Street overpass around 10:00 p.m. Tierney had left choir practice in Northeast Portland and was on his way home, driving his blue 2007 Chevy Cobalt.

Police now say they that the suspect in the case was possibly driving a black Cadillac Escalade SUV with large chrome rims, low profile tires and tinted windows. Police released a picture of such a vehicle Thursday.

Detectives would like to hear from anyone who may have information about the shooting suspect or who may have seen a similarly described vehicle driving erratically on southbound I-205 on the night of March 28.

Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information, reported to Crime Stoppers, that leads to an arrest in this case, or any unsolved felony, and you can remain anonymous.

OK. Cool story bro. So what now? make a law that you have to be a certain kind of person to own a big car on nice rims?.. I see your point, to a point.... but in the end it doesnt really matter. It just as easily couldve been someone in a ratted out 88 cutlass on rusty steel rims that shot him... shit happens all the time.

Edited by Bigsix

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO