Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello not sure if this is the right place to post a HID question but here it goes. I have a 2005 Pontiac Montana and I got some HID Xenon 9004 for my headlight and 880 for the fogs. Installed them today and the fogs works great but having problems with my headlights.

I used everything that came with the kit, relay harness installed .

First the passenger side headlight would turn on and thorn off a few second later but the driver side would stay on.

I Google my problem and many places said to try and switch the bulbs from driver to pass- pass to driver.

I did just that and now my problem is that the driver and pass stay on but the driver side flickers and I could hear a tick coming from the front. It also tick in my front speakers. My fronts are Infinity Kappa running off a old school Earthquake PH120.2, but the tick wasn't there before I installed the HID today.

Any could help me out it would be great.

Thanks

First thing I would do is install a relay for each light ballast ... and run a larger cable from your batteries to your relays ... and make sure that your grounds are as solid as your Car audio system ... I am in the process of doing this to mine ...

Using better quality HIDs is always better..!!

Exactly. You get what you pay for.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1472 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...