Bigpimpin91's Bumping Music

actually that one was the least bad for the 1-2-3-4

take a memeory from your life and compose to it. also use the dynamics dont be afraid to get quiet and then just explode. change the tempos. really play with it make it artistic. music composition cannot be taught its sumthin u have and know how to do.

I Know.

Music theory was taught up the ass in my old band classes.

Hmm, maybe I should buy a microphone and integrate some trumpet parts into my songs. :spiteful:

I Know.

Music theory was taught up the ass in my old band classes.

Hmm, maybe I should buy a microphone and integrate some trumpet parts into my songs. :spiteful:

i personally hate the sound of trumpets but if u can make it work then by all means do it.

ima edit this post wit one of my friends bands that utilizes a trumpet. take a listen to em see wut u think

aha listen to the song shelter first. good song. dont think they use trumpet in it havent heard all of it yet.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=94747952

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

And that's what I don't know how to do.

I tried not to 1-2-3-4 it this time, but apparently I must have. DAMNIT! =@

It's hard working with out good recording equipment.

If someone feels like donating a MIDI to USB cord, PM me.

I think that would help a load.

Constrictive criticism is accepted, though, hopefully I can keep bettering myself. :D:good:

Cubase SE is a relatively inexpensive MIDI/Recording program where you can create an instrumental track as well as add vocals to it, there is also video support, all for around $200 which is the cheapest that offers alot for a low price.

You must be using a keyboard that doesn't have a USB port, you should look into http://www.guitarcenter.com or http://www.musiciansfriend.com for what you need. Or you could just use the headphone jack of your kwyboard and plug it into the microphone jack of your computer and just record from there.

Or you can go with an M-Audio 49e keyboard that has both USB and MIDI support with cords for around $100.

Also, I would listen to the structure of today's songs, and write A, B, C, B, A, D, A you know right a letter for each time the pattern changes, and then try making a track that's all original but with a similar rate of pattern change.

I haven't posted any of my toughest works yet, but I have alot as well, but have been going back and forth in an effort to improve my sounds.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bigpimpin you still droppin tracks mane? Was wondrin if you could hook me up wit a sig song for me. Somethin dirty southish wit a 15 second or 30 second intro real slow somethin like throw it up by lil john. Then have the bass come in STRONG at about 35 hz and sweep up to like 45 then back down to 30. If its too much thats kewl. And just to let ya know if you end up producing some cds ill buy one fo sho :) if you make it call it Full Force haha thanks man

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

Hey bigpimpin you still droppin tracks mane? Was wondrin if you could hook me up wit a sig song for me. Somethin dirty southish wit a 15 second or 30 second intro real slow somethin like throw it up by lil john. Then have the bass come in STRONG at about 35 hz and sweep up to like 45 then back down to 30. If its too much thats kewl. And just to let ya know if you end up producing some cds ill buy one fo sho :) if you make it call it Full Force haha thanks man

Yeah, I can do that.

Still a little noobish with the dirty South beats but I'll work hard for you on this one.

Most of my bass tracks are recorded at 26db.

So hopefully that is strong enough for ya.

Yeah, I can do that.

Still a little noobish with the dirty South beats but I'll work hard for you on this one.

Most of my bass tracks are recorded at 26db.

So hopefully that is strong enough for ya.

yeah dude thats kewl. This is gonna be new "theme song" if you will. I want this to be the song that people WANT to hear in my system so i can show them wasup ya know? I know you can make it happen bigpimpin :)i got faith in ya homie

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

yeah dude thats kewl. This is gonna be new "theme song" if you will. I want this to be the song that people WANT to hear in my system so i can show them wasup ya know? I know you can make it happen bigpimpin :)i got faith in ya homie

I'm stuck on it though.

I don't know how to finish it.

Beta Version

Give it a listen and tell me exactly what you want.

There is no bass when it changes tempo, I'm still trying to work into it.

Sooner you reply the better. :)

Maybe some high hats or sumthin and like a simple backdrop beat with a kick drum and the high hat.

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

Also maybe some horns or sumthin. Like in the song Thats my hood--by gucci mane the beginning of that song

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

Hey Bigpimpn!! I love Bass mekanic and Bass Erotica simply the slow tracks that i like, example Night Bass, Flight of the Phenix, anything Slow and Low with a few breaks here and there I also like feel the bass 4 and Dj magic mike's make the car go boom!!!LOL But I like really like the slow stuff alot do you think you could do one called Justbump'n??? I demo my truck alot for people in my town and everybody love's the Low Bass!!!! Thanks alot man if you make a CD I want one!!!!! Bass Headz 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!LOL

Archived