pwdrblucivic Posted June 30, 2012 Author Report Posted June 30, 2012 Going to hold Two SA 12s....Double top baffle with flush mount
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 30, 2012 Report Posted June 30, 2012 Your carpet boxes look so clean! Very crisp on the raised lettering too. And Holy Kerf work!! ^ 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
pwdrblucivic Posted June 30, 2012 Author Report Posted June 30, 2012 Thanks.......I do what I can......
Crandis16 Posted June 30, 2012 Report Posted June 30, 2012 wow I like this. Do you do your own raised lettering or purchase the templates from another source? My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
pwdrblucivic Posted June 30, 2012 Author Report Posted June 30, 2012 wow I like this. Do you do your own raised lettering or purchase the templates from another source? I make my own lettering........I have the TOOLS of the TRADE!!!!!.............lol...............Thanks
pwdrblucivic Posted June 30, 2012 Author Report Posted June 30, 2012 This was for a single SA 12......2 cubes....33hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.