Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

My Recent builds


Recommended Posts

Posted

gotta say, lookin good. I like the desings. Great cuts on the bracing too. Makes me want to build a few boxes just because. I think I am going to have to try the kerfing thing soon. Does it help much compared to doing 45s? Again, great work. thanks for sharing.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

gotta say, lookin good. I like the desings. Great cuts on the bracing too. Makes me want to build a few boxes just because. I think I am going to have to try the kerfing thing soon. Does it help much compared to doing 45s? Again, great work. thanks for sharing.

Yes the kerfing seems to help with the flow and not to mention it looks SEXY.......I don't do many kerfs because no-one seems to want to spend the extra $20 ....lol.........Oh and thanks for the compliments!!!!

Posted

Is kerfing the plywood easier or harder than mdf. I've kerfed mdf before but never had the chance to on plywood. Just wondered if it was more or less forgiving than mdf . Nice builds man. Keep it coming. You do much fiberglass work to ?

Posted

Is kerfing the plywood easier or harder than mdf. I've kerfed mdf before but never had the chance to on plywood. Just wondered if it was more or less forgiving than mdf . Nice builds man. Keep it coming. You do much fiberglass work to ?

Thanks......Never done any fiberglass.....This particular PLY wasn't fond of kerfing.....I managed to break the first one but the second try was a charm......MDF does seem a little more forgiving.......

Posted

Thanks for the info. Its greatly appreciated. Try out some fiberglass work man. I think you will like it. I like building boxes and have been doing it for quite awhile but there is not much call for it around where I live. Every body just buys the Walmart boxes and speakers.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5614 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...