Jump to content

Help with Mids and Highs


f150on33s

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is my first post, so bare with me. I just got a new 4 channel amp, and now I'm looking into component sets. The amp is a Eclipse EA4000. It does 75w rms at 4ohm, I don't think its 2ohm stable so gotta keep that in mind. I'm looking for 2 sets of components within a price range of about $350-$400 MAX for them all. I've been looking into the Cresnedo and Skar, are they a good choice? Thanks for any advice.

353367m.png


2003 F-150 Single Cab


Pioneer 80prs


All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)


Sky High Fuse holders


Big 3 with redtop


Karma SS RCAs


Eclipse EA4000 for Mids


Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s


Crescendo RTS-1 tweets


Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub


Soundqubed HDS312


Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port


Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)


Posted

I'm not new to car audio, just new to this forum. I'm just wondering if ya'll know of some good components for the price i have.

I found these on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/350549118647?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649#ht_3856wt_1139

Just not sure about the brand, seem a little flea market.

353367m.png


2003 F-150 Single Cab


Pioneer 80prs


All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)


Sky High Fuse holders


Big 3 with redtop


Karma SS RCAs


Eclipse EA4000 for Mids


Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s


Crescendo RTS-1 tweets


Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub


Soundqubed HDS312


Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port


Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)


Posted

If I read it right you want to install 4 sets of components in your vehicle? You will need two four channels for that One channel for each x-over. Two per set, 4 sets, eight channels=2 4 channel amplifiers. Are these being fiber glassed into the doors? What kind of beastly substage are you going to have?

It might be easier to get 2 $200 comp sets and run those on that amp and see if you are happy with the sound and add another 4 channel and comps. if needed.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I mean't 2 pair 4 speakers total. As of right now all I have is 2 pos Kicker comp vr 10s. I emailed psi about getting a custom 10'' made that will handle about 2500w rms. I have a single cab f150 (no damn room for the love of bass). I'm trying to get it all together before Scrapin' the Coast.

353367m.png


2003 F-150 Single Cab


Pioneer 80prs


All KnuKonceptz 0ga Wiring (all soldered using Sky High Lugs)


Sky High Fuse holders


Big 3 with redtop


Karma SS RCAs


Eclipse EA4000 for Mids


Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5s


Crescendo RTS-1 tweets


Audio Technix AT1200.1d for Sub


Soundqubed HDS312


Box 2.65cubes @ 32Hz 6'' Aero port


Stock 130 Alt (looking at a Singer 270 Alt)


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...