Sundown Audio

Amp xover settings help..

I have a pair of Crunch CRBT-4 Supertweeters that I am going to run on a MB Quart 4.60 amp. Only going to use channels 1/2. Where should I set my xover point on the amp?? Thanks for any help!!

20120513_185433.jpg

20120320_145040.jpg

Edited by mrdavebasshead75

You are gonna have to set it to high pass filter (hpf) and I'm not sure what frequency response those supertweets are supposed to run at but normally like 3-4khz

Basically whatever you crossed your mids off at

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Ok thanks, but since im a noob when it comes to crossovers, how do I know whats my setpoint or where to cut it off? The frequency is I believe 5,000 to 21,000 on the tweeters and yes, im just running the tweets off of 2 channels on the amp. Also, they came with little transistors, do I install these too?

Those 'transistors' are most likely bass blockers that are basically a hpf

And your question about knowing what frequency the crossover is set at- that's what a cc-1 is for ;)

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Those 'transistors' are most likely bass blockers that are basically a hpf

And your question about knowing what frequency the crossover is set at- that's what a cc-1 is for ;)

Well it must,be nice to have one but unfortunately, I dont and probably never will anytime soon! Some of us just can't afford certain things, and I would hate to buy something only to use it once.

Other than a cc-1 pretty much the only other way is to guess where 5k is

You can look up if anyone near you has a cc-1 on here ----> http://batchgeo.com/map/93b3e7dfd7ea8496a6f1640587e3e4cf

Other than a cc-1 pretty much the only other way is to guess where 5k is

You can look up if anyone near you has a cc-1 on here ----> http://batchgeo.com/map/93b3e7dfd7ea8496a6f1640587e3e4cf

Ok thanks Pro 7 and all the other guys for your help! Ill look into this cc-1 and see if someone near me has one. If not, ill just have to guesstimate it!