Second Skin Audio

I need setup suggestions!!

Hey guys, I have a 2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab. I had a pretty good system before and it's time to go even better and louder.

So far, I know I'm going to need a good amount of power and I've already contacted Mechman for a 320 amp alternator and will be going with about 4 XS3100 (1 front, 3 back).

A local shop wants me to do 6 RE SXX 12", will that slam, move air, and be able to do hair tricks?

A friend of mine wants me to do 4 Sundown SA-15s; the SA would probably be a lot better but how big is the price gap?

Also, what type of wall would you recommend with 1 of these systems?

At first I wanted to do a 4th order, but the SXX's cannot be in a sealed enclosure.

I'm open to suggestions but I'm also not trying to spend a ridiculous amount of $$, like anymore than $5000.

(now I'm nervous of you guys attacking me for my budget, lol)

Edited by _Vince

I enjoy my skars vvx line. Either way with 4 15's or 6 re sxx 12's in a wall youre gonna have a hair trick. Not a violent one but you'll definitely move enough air.

You seem to have chosen a good alt and a great set of batteries so I'm sure you'll pick some nice subs and amp to go with them

Edited by HunterJohnson

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

thanks, I've been trying to research as much as I can so I won't have to ask for help on everything.

I might have to look into the Skars VVX's; Balla on a budget over here, lol

Amps: I was looking at 3 RE5000.1 if I went with 6 SXX 12"s. Probably 2 RE5000x1 if I went with 4 SA-15.

i would. i hear nothing but phenomenal things about the havocs. when i rebuild thats what i want to get

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg