Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

  

12 members have voted

  1. 1. RE SX 15s or SXX 18s

    • 15s
      3
    • 18s
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's an08. I had a 92 kingcab back in 93 I had 4 15 Orion dvc in. Sealed in the biggest box I could cram in it. Love the was subs sound walled or in a truck cabin.

I don't care if you can hear me from down the block....I just want to make sure you FEEL me from there...

I'm a swinger, can I borrow your wife for a few?

Posted

just do the SXX 18s......im pretty satisfied with my XXX 18.....its a single yeah but it slams...

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 931 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...