cool man, 148 @ 36hz legal sealed on the dash is respectable no doubt. My crx gots the economy engine and gets wicked gas milage lol. I drive it daily.

My go fast car is my 1990 mitsubishi eclipse awd turbo, fucking fun to drive but it sure hurts the pockets to attempt to drive daily LOL.

you mean the fact that ur mitsu has a shitty dsm motor (diamond star motorsports) or damn shitty motor..by far the MOST unreliable junk car ive ever owned..( and yes i owned a 95 gst..juunnnkk..

the bass crx was a HF.. so it had the basic d15 with talll gears ( with system it got 35mpg)..

the others even with having 250 plus hp..they both still got verry high 20mpg

so that box is made for two subs and you had one playing in it on a 3000w amp at 1ohm? thats brave lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ya, that little guy was definitely unloading. i wouldnt push it that hard in that box until he gets a buddy. no reason to rip a spider or crinkle a former before its all together.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Im not gonna lie & say I dont get mechanical problems on it, but when it does work its a beast haha. dynos just over 400hp to all 4 wheels on pump gas, pretty fun while it lasts. It always seems to have a catostrophic failure tho... almost safe to say at least once a year depending how hard/often im driving it LOL. So I know where you are coming from in a way, I drive it pretty damn hard tho because that is the whole point. Not really a fan of the gst either, to much wheel spin if your gonna try & make them fast unless you roll the streets on slicks lol.

Im gonna roll the engine in my crx untill it fails, then will probably just go with somthing simple like a b18c1 swap or somthing similar, keep it near stock maybe cold air intake, header & exhaust. A little more juice under the hood would be cool but im not gonna do it untill the little engine in there is toast. The d15 in my crx is so gutless tho haha, but cant beat the fuel economy. I went for a 1,150km ride the other day to pick up a sa-10 & 2 15" fi btl n2s...pumped 80 bucks regular gas & had a little left when I got home haha.

yea every gen of the eclipse is junk.. espically when dsm owned them.. horrable rap on the motors n electical issues.. sick looking car tho (mine had rims paint bodykit etc etc) but it rarely moved from the yard lol..why... bc it was shitty ( sometimes start sometimes not)..

but good luck in wanting that d15 to kill over.. ive personally seen my buddy drain the oil out of his honda (d15b7 motor) and drove it for 9 days before it locked up..

and my 2nd crx .. radiator blew on waty home from work..said fuck it and kept going.(had 9 miles to go). got hot as hell.. Never locked up and never blew a head gasket..

the D series blocks are proven to be bullet proof basically....

anyways all 3 of my crxs had high amp alternators too.. ebay company called "HI AMPS".. 160 amp alt for basically 130ish bucks..and always did me right..so if you looking for a cheap alty look them up.. always did a great job for me