Sonic Electronix

Box design for a 2001 2 door cavalier

can someone please help me design a box or if you have a box design for 2 12inch kicker comp vrs 2001 versions tuned to 40 hz slot ported box for a 2001 2 door cavalier? the subs parameters are here

http://www.kicker.com/sites/default/files/CompVRTechManual.pdf at the bottom of the page. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

TBSS071994 GMC Yukon 5.7l 4x4 SLE:Wires: Qauntum Audio 4 Gauge Power and Ground currently installed

Monster Power Flex 1/0 Gauge Power and Ground Cable sitting waiting to be installed

Monster MPC I302 2 Channel RCA cables also sitting waiting to be installedRockford Fosgate 12 Gauge speaker wireHeadunit: Alpine CDE-122Speakers: (2) Kicker KS46 4x6 coaxials(2) Kicker KS410 4x10 coaxialsAmplifiers: Soundstream Tarantula TX1.2000D

Subwoofers: (2) Skar VVX 12's Dual 4 wired to 1 ohm

Batteries: Interstate Mega Tron II MTP-75

Have you tried using torres box calculator? A lot of people will give you pointers, but most members are wrapped up in their own thing to be honest. I could run torres box calculator for you if you really want, I need the experience and what I better way, give me your limiting trunk dimensions, port type, and number of ports. Just PM me and I'll see what I can do. Also do you want to seal off the trunk? have it firing towards the back of the trunk? what orientation are you looking for?

Archived