Stuff

Guest Nismofreak

yah all that...I will attach it with ca glue but want to bond it so it will look factory

?? -- I think I might be way off on what you're doing. Maybe a pic, and a description of your plan would make everything a little more clear.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Guest Nismofreak

the idea is like what steve did to his civic to fit the 2din hd unit. What was the stuff or special filler he used? will it work with plastic to plastic?

anyone?

Make an abs sludge. All you need is a piece of abs sheet and some acetone. Cut the sheet in to as small pieces as you can. In a separate container pour some acetone in and drop the abs pieces it that. The acetone will start breaking down the pieces and you'll have a sludge. you can experiment with the consistancy by adding or decreasing the amount of acetone. Add the sludge to your project and then let the acetone evaporate out and you'll be left with hardened abs. Best way to bond abs together.

Mark

99 Eclipse Spyder

Guest Nismofreak
Make an abs sludge. All you need is a piece of abs sheet and some acetone. Cut the sheet in to as small pieces as you can. In a separate container pour some acetone in and drop the abs pieces it that. The acetone will start breaking down the pieces and you'll have a sludge. you can experiment with the consistancy by adding or decreasing the amount of acetone. Add the sludge to your project and then let the acetone evaporate out and you'll be left with hardened abs. Best way to bond abs together.

dam never thought of that...well let me see how things go because I got new ideas for my car lol....but for sure I will keep that in mind...