can you play this for me?

Sounds clean as hell in my room dude! Going to get a video of that song in my car in a few minutes if i can figure out this camera

cant wait bro! what do u have running in the room?

Dude, every single one of those beats is fuckin sick. But I gotta admit, that "beetzbum" gets kinda annoying. I'd like to hear one with some rapping over it :good:

yea the beat tag is because i uploaded those versions on to youtube and so that nobody can take and use them with out giving me credit. check out my youtube for full songs! but thanks a lot for the compliments! much love from smd ^_^

Haha funny you should ask about the room setup. I took a quick vid of it figuring out the camera. The system is just two t-line towers I built with dayton audio 7" mids and 1 1/8th inch dayton tweets. Then a big sealed box with 2 image dynamics id8s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-1TiQVTBY&feature=youtu.be

I couldnt do too long of a video (lots of people around in a neighborhood) so its not much to see but i loved how clean everything sounded, keep up the good work!

Team NorthWestSPL

Haha funny you should ask about the room setup. I took a quick vid of it figuring out the camera. The system is just two t-line towers I built with dayton audio 7" mids and 1 1/8th inch dayton tweets. Then a big sealed box with 2 image dynamics id8s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN-1TiQVTBY&feature=youtu.be

I couldnt do too long of a video (lots of people around in a neighborhood) so its not much to see but i loved how clean everything sounded, keep up the good work!

the first video is private..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived