Jump to content

Anyone have any experience with Sound Ordnance? (6.5")


Eduardo Andrade

Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan on replacing the 6.5s in my car, I can't upgrade mids/highs to components yet, and I don't want to spend more than 50 on a pair if they're not gonna be there for ever, I just need to replace blown and shitty speakers in my car. My original plan was to get kenwood KFC-1664S's. I was wondering though if there was anything better for 50 (or less) and if any of you have heard good things or have had good experiences with crutchfields very own Sound Ordnance products.

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...