just now getting back to working on it, been locked up for a little while so it should be done shortly.Trying to sell my streetbike to back this build. But I Just picked up 2 18 inch shocker super extremes yesterday and ordered my carpet for the floor. Hopefully be up and running by mid next week. Then im waiting on recons for the 18s and ill be ready to build my box. Having a little hard time lining up the fenders tho due to the lambo doors I put on. I had to cut off the bracket to hold the middle fender in so it is sitting out. Gonna fabricate something tho for it and get the build back going

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

• 3 weeks later...

starting to get back on my project after along time lol...I got new carpet im installing, as well as a custom front end im making, its a 90s front end with a 2012 chevy grill mix, totally custom and gonna look totally badass. Pics coming tonight, im ready for the beast to be build and done with lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

100_1135.jpg

The old chevy grill was busted up from my dads truck from the wreck and I had a 2012 grill laying around so I decided to make a custom grill fusing the 2 together lol...This is how it looks as of now though...

100_1136-1.jpg

not too bad imo, itll come out looking good when I get done fiberglassing and bondoing it in. Sorry bout the pic size idk how to resize them, im using photobucket so if anybody knows shed some light and I would be gratefull.

Also I got the new carpet in, I bought this carpet from ebay and it is by far the worst replacement carpet as far as sizing I have ever seen. Ive had to cut every side of the carpet to make it fit...Sucks but its looking good now though.

100_1137.jpg

that's all for today, hopefully get the grill halfway done tmw gotta line it up a little better then thro the fiberglass on there and let it roll

Archived