So here is my first build log on this forum. so here it goes. be nice. lol

This is not my car. I build systems and custom boxes in the Houston,tx area. The name of my business is Sound Pressure Audio and I am a legit registered business in Texas. I just operate out of my garage. (less overhead cost. lol) It is a 2006 chrysler 300c trunk build. the box is 5.88 cuft tuned to 35.5hz. staggered sub setup. box will be port up, subs up, double baffle top, port will run the length of the box. (3) 1x4 braces on the inside and also some port bracing. 45 degree angles in the corners and lots of silicone. the bracers will be fiberglassed to increase strength since these subs are heavy and they do put out.

equipment is as followed:

(2) DB DRIVE plt15wd subs dual 2 ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate bd2500cp wired to 2 ohm

stock battery with another kinetik hc2400

big 3 done with rockford 1/0 wire

stock alt.

trunk has been lined with Stinger Roadkill

Enclosure will be:

5.88 cuft tuned to 35.5hz. this box has to be able to be removed so that's why its not over 6 cuft. all the cars electrical is in the trunk. this box can be removed easily. it is heavy so 2 people would have to do it. Also there is a cut out in the rear deck to allow some air flow from the trunk into the cabin.

IMG_1486.jpg

IMG_1484.jpgP0003_051812.jpgP0002_051812.jpgIMG_1606.jpgIMG_1605.jpg

This box is already in the car and playing. I will get a video on here soon. the owner of the car was a little bit of a schedule so no video today. My camera battery went bad so I didn't get a chance to get pics of the bracing on the inside, but trust me it's there.

THIS ENCLOSURE HITS HARD. the car goes into mid 13s high 12s on voltage when idle. not the best power, but non the less. it rocks this car. while we were testing his rear view mirror fell off while he was inside the car. haha. lost of flex in the trunk of course, but also rear window, front windshield and just about everywhere else. these subs sound really clean and the owner of the car was very pleased. Like I said I will get videos up as soon as I can. Thanks

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

Hmmmmmmmm. That port looks TINY , is it just the angle you took the pic from ? What's the port area ?

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Yeah and even if the volume is right for the port the ratio is way off

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

box is Screwed and guled. yes the port is only 1.25'' tall. 31.5'' wide. 12.5'' long. the box breathes plenty and moves alot of air considering its a trunk build. subs move just fine on the power that it is on. i figured if I ran the port the length of the box then I could compensate for the lack of air space that I had for that trunk. I'll try to get a video up today.

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

box is Screwed and guled. yes the port is only 1.25'' tall. 31.5'' wide. 12.5'' long. the box breathes plenty and moves alot of air considering its a trunk build. subs move just fine on the power that it is on. i figured if I ran the port the length of the box then I could compensate for the lack of air space that I had for that trunk. I'll try to get a video up today.

now i really doubt that the port works well with that box. you have 6.69 square inches of port per cube. you need to have AT LEAST twice that

now i really doubt that the port works well with that box. you have 6.69 square inches of port per cube. you need to have AT LEAST twice that

Well it works for this setup. the customer wanted to have the box removeable easy. the trunk is small so I couldn't get all the space that I would have wanted. Like I said the sub movement in this setup is fine on that RF bd2500cp. I like it, customer loves and he couldn't be happier. This entire box was mapped out on an auto CAD program so the tuning and port dimensions are accurate..

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

I would have loved to get more air space and port area out of this enclosure, but again that trunk is small. anyone with this model 300c knows how small the trunk opening is. If I could have built this box inside the trunk and he didn't care about taking it in and out then yes I could have made the port bigger. the box is running the max dimensions of the trunk. from wheel well to wheel well.. and long enough to get it in and out without tearing up his trunk in the process

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts