FroznBeavrBALLs Posted May 20, 2012 Report Posted May 20, 2012 I need some tweeter and cross over suggestions. Gonna be doing the doors soon but want all of my equipment. I have been talking to OldsBoomer and will be ordering 6 of the new pwx 6s next week. But I need some tweets to go with them. Also havent decided on an amp yet, I am leaning towards the Onyx 4.125 but not sure. Any suggestions are appreciated, i am a noob with front stage work so this will probably be a relatively slow process as I figure everything out. lol 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
HunterJohnson Posted May 20, 2012 Report Posted May 20, 2012 I've got a pair of infinity reference Tweeters if ur interested PM me Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.