Skar Audio Trade In Program!

We are bringing back our trade in program that we initially had right when we started the VVX woofer line awhile back, due to its popularity.

Here is how it works..

1) Email [email protected] (me) with what you are looking to trade for Skar Audio products. This must be a working product and we only accept amplifiers at this time. Again, we only accept amplifiers and nothing else for trade in. (No speakers, computers, subwoofers, phones, etc :P!)

2) Once you email me with the product you have to trade I will send you a quote for what we are willing to give you on credit for your new skar purchase. We always make extremely fair offers as I have dealt with many used amplifiers across all brands in the previous trade in program we did. They will be a determined from a combination of eBay resale value and forum resale value (generally we try to give you the advantage by picking the higher value. Once we email you this offer, you have 48 hours to decide if you would like to accept. We do not negotiate this value we offer, so please do not ask. If you accept, you are responsible for shipping the amplifier to us in working condition. We will test it within 24hours of it arriving at our facility and then the credit becomes available to use on new Skar Audio products (Anything in stock, it does not just have to be an amplifier - it can be a woofer, speakers, etc).*

3) Once the credit becomes available, you already know the value and can determine whether or not there will be a cash balance remaining to be paid for the item you want. if there is, at the time you place your order this difference must be paid in cash reflecting the MAP price of the skar product you want.*

Note - We will ship all products you buy from us for free, however you are responsible for getting the item to us. This is a great program and many customers have come to love it, so don't miss out! We take the pain out of selling your used equipment to upgrade! Please also note that credit's can only be applied to brand new skar audio products and not b-stock, etc.

-Kevin

[email protected]

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

email coming your way...

Under Construction

2011 Malibu 1LT

12k DDM Tuning HID's 55W

Soundstream 6.5 components(front)

Inffinitty Kappa 6x9's (rear)