1. Product:

Bose in ear tripod earbuds

2. Specs:

http://pcmonde.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=5&product_id=835108&mpnid=2

These are the updated Bose® In-ear heaphones. Updates include:

A distinctive black and white cord

Updated, more secure silicone tip

Compatible with iPhone

Stability Enhancement

Angled Plug

Now enjoy high quality in-ear headphones—engineered and developed by Bose®, the most respected name in sound. They're the only in-ear headphones with the rich audio and comfortable fit not available from conventional designs.

A new standard for in-ear headphones

Hear your music with more range, realism and clarity than with most conventional earbuds. Bose® research and engineering are at the core of the remarkable performance of Bose® in-ear headphones. That includes a proprietary TriPort® acoustic headphone structure for greater output of low notes from a small headphone.

Better sound, better fit

Bose® in-ear headphones are designed to be worn comfortably for extended periods of time. Many people experience discomfort from traditional earbuds. But our engineers have developed on innovative, soft silicone tip shaped to rest easily in the outer bowls of your ears, not the pressure-sensitive ear canals.

Better on the go

Bose® in-ear headphones are engineered specifically as music headphones for use with laptops, MP3 players and CD players. The audio cable's 3.5 mm angled plug also fits directly into Apple® iPhone™ and other sources with recessed headphone jacks. And the headphones come with a sleek, protective carrying case—with enough extra room for a portable MP3 player.

Comfortable in-ear design

High-quality, earbud-style headphones with soft silicone tip that rest gently and securely in your ears.

TriPort® acoustic headphone structure

Proprietary Bose® technology produces a rich, balanced audio performance in a compact in-ear design.

Carrying case

Small protective case helps keep cable organized.

Extensive Compatibility

Angled plug fits directly into most MP3 players, including iPod® and iPhone models, as well as laptops and portable CD and DVD players.

Stability Enhancement Accessories

Lanyard and clothing clip included to help keep headphones in place when you're on the move.

These earbuds by Bose, renowned audio pioneers, can be used with any portable audio device and provide natural, lifelike sound reproduction and greater low-frequency output, resulting in high-quality audio that has more fullness, range, and clarity than conventional earbuds.

3. Description/Condition:

used a few times but hardly ever get used. these are in perfect working order.

4. Price: :

$70 fast free shipping

5. Pictures:

DSCN3571.jpg

DSCN3568.jpg

DSCN3569.jpg

DSCN3566.jpg

DSCN3564.jpg

DSCN3565.jpg

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

• 4 weeks later...