Sonic Electronix

ithout even clicking the link, i remember somebody posting about another sundown amp on there in the past, and the verisign logo at the bottom couldn't be clicked and was just a picture, and thats how you can tell it's more than likely a scam.

If its that good of a deal its probably a scam, look at it as a $157 gamble. If it shows up you win, if it doesn't you loose.

My lady ordered a really nice leather furniture set for like $700 online a year and a half ago, it never showed up. lost the money, then she ordered from a reputable source, a $1000 leather furniture set, it was totally legit, right? I made her investigate the company and all that because of the first burn, turns out its totally legit through research online. and what happens, we lost $1000. Challenged the bank on it, never heard anything back, money is gone and the phone number which was a cell phone was later disconnected. So, from my experience of loosing lots of cash for no reason and wanting to shoot people, only order online from trusted known retailers. Or better yet shop local, I ordered a set of rims once, and ended up having to call them every day for 2 months before they finally sent me some wheels that weren't even what I had originally ordered, which they said would be there in 3 days originally. after 2 weeks they told me that style was not available after I already paid for them, then they told me what they had that would fit on my car, which was like the choice of 3 or 4 different rims.

you might pay more money shopping local, but in the long run, if you have an issue you can drive it up there immediately to get it sent off and fixed without hassle.

XS-power1.jpg