Nissan Napz Motor Swap Distributor Ques...

My Bro and I are puttin a Nissan NapZ Motor out of an older 85-86 Nissan Hardbody into his 620 Datsun.My question is on the disributor there are 4 wires coming out on the NapZ.

white

black

green

red

Now since there are 2 coils on the Hardbody motor,and only one on the 620 how do i wire the coils??If I knew what the 4 wires were I could wire it up fast...But Im lost and I tried searching google for about 6 hours....

HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I called around to some of my resources and no one seems to have a manual on the hardbody to give me wiring schematics.

I'd run over to one of your local auto stores and see if they have a haynes manual that you can look through...sorry.

EDIT: I did just find this site. They have a live help option and might be able to look it up for you.

http://www.overnightautoparts.com/storefro...74Ν=brand

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

• 2 years later...

hey! i wourked on nissans for year and the 4 spark plugs on ur truck compared to the 2.4L you either will need to colorful engineer the second exhaust coil into your truck or... you could not even hook up the plugs on exhaust they are only used to burn off excess exhaust. if you have emissions then just do a catback exhaust with smaller piping and 2 good mufflers and it will cover you up. and do yourself a favor and put a cam in it. it will gain anywhere from 25-50% hp and do a port and polish you will get a total of 50-75% hp gain and the throttle response will be amazing for relatively cheap. p&p is roughly 200 bucks and a cam with a .44 in lift (stock is .39 so not TO much bigger) is 50 dollars for a reground one with your old replacement. the power will impress you. just with those to on my truck did 175hp and 220trque on the dyno! thats a stock 350 chevy equivalency. my truck has those done header, weber carb, .40 over bore, performance lighter pistons, performance lighter crankshaft, and 2 qt add onn for oil pan and truck has not been put back together yet just taking my time and i estimate around 250-275 hp and 325-360 trque. Now remember this is out of a 2.4L 4 CYLINDER!!! And completely raw power that is all performance and if i took a turbo, or nitrous it would be kicking right around 450-550 hp 600-650 trque. now the nice things about this is i will have as much power as a 454 chevy stock, in a 1,850 pound truck, and all of this done for parts, rebuilt kit, pistons, crank, cam, header, weber carb, and all machine work for 700 bucks. it can be done! and no i have no hook ups or anything like that its just as simple as shopping for the good deals!! And yes i probably will go through tranny's about as often as oil changes but still its badass in itself! A nice paint job and redo the interior you could slap on a 6-8k dollar price tag...collectors item. AND! 20-25 mpg with 275 horse lol. funny thing huh

Archived