Only in America could you get away with this...

So what you are saying is she lied about being raped, he would have been sentenced to 41 yrs, which seems like alot of time for a minor based on as you guys say just a crying girl. But now all of a sudden shes telling the truth that she wasnt raped? If you think in your mind she is a liar why would you believe she is telling the truth now? Im totally against someone bearing false witness on the stand also, but something here doesnt add up. And since when is someone that would be going to college on a scholarship all of a sudden an nfl prospect, the kid was still in high school. The media is feeding you bullshit and you are eating it up.

Being you have never been in the legal system there are some things in which you do not understand. When you are FACING charges and the you are given the chance to go in front of a jury and face 40+ years or take a plea your thoughts and reasoning goes down the drain. EVEN IF YOU DID NOT DO THE CRIME! If you look more into the story which I'm sure you didn't just like most stories you comment on and have no fucking clue about you would notice that the guy only did 5 years and had another 5 years probation. It was only AFTER he was contacted by HER through facebook that he was able to get her to come to a private investigators office which they got on camera her confessing that he did not do the crime that got him off.

You can say what you would like but until you are actually facing a shit load of time you are going to take the plea. Who is to say even the jurors are going to swing your way? The justice system is FUCKED UP and there are many cases in which innocent people are locked up because they thought that there was no way in hell a jury would convict them of a crime and what do you know.. their ass are filing appeals from being locked up.

You can start by going to this site here

http://www.innocenceproject.org/know/

and here is another one for you

http://news.yahoo.co...-000543186.html

:ninja:

What are you talking about ive never commented on any other story besides this one. I dont like to jump on any bandwagons until I see proof first. Well I saw proof and admitted I was wrong.

Archived