Sonic Electronix

Right now I have a Kenwood KDC 395X and am looking into getting a Clarion EQS746. I have a JL Audio JX360/4 amp for my Alpine SPR speakers and I have a Soundstream TX1.2000D hooked up to my 2 Sundown SA15"s. But my question is how do I hook up the EQ to my amp and my HU? My stereo has 3 sets of RCAs, and there is only 1 set on the EQ for speakers but 2 outs for fronts and rears. Do I just run RCAs from my fronts on my HU to the Main input on the EQ? Or the rears? Then do I just run a set of RCAs from my EQ to my sub amp and not from my stereo? Thanks

Be careful when setting the gains on your amp... that EQ puts out 7v

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Be careful when setting the gains on your amp... that EQ puts out 7v

RCA front from HU to EQS in. OUT to 2/4 channel then sub out to sub amp.

Also, will this make my subs louder than that 15 db bass boost from my HU?

DO NOT use bass boost on the hu, unless your talking about your sub level which I don't think you are..

My HU has two settings for the bass boost, 1 or 2. And if I don't have the subwoofer rca output from the stereo to the amp then I can't adjust the sub level, correct?