Sonic Electronix

you said 2 mounting feet broke off , that might be considered "physical damage" which makes it very iffy imo as to if you will be able to get this fixed under warranty

well will the place i bought it from replace it..?

how should we know? call them and ask

geez do you always have to have a snobby reply when you say something? i was just wondering if stuff like that would be covered..

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

2 Deka "Intimidater" Batteries

Big 3

Stock door speakers (For now)

you said 2 mounting feet broke off , that might be considered "physical damage" which makes it very iffy imo as to if you will be able to get this fixed under warranty

thats really gonna suck if they wont cover it, that'd be 639 bucks shot all to hell. :bull:

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

Big 3

well will the place i bought it from replace it..?

how should we know? call them and ask

geez do you always have to have a snobby reply when you say something? i was just wondering if stuff like that would be covered..

its what he does lol but he is right....different places will handle it differently, the only way to know if they'll cover it is to call them and ask

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

i know he's right, but seriously he wouldn't be in the best mood either if a 600 dollar amp fried on him. but then again i guess i shouldnt have but the amp there in the first place, but i didn't have anywhere else to put it. :\

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

Big 3

if you don't have any luck getting it fixed where you bought it you should look into a squaretrade warranty for the purpose of getting it fixed

i know he's right, but seriously he wouldn't be in the best mood either if a 600 dollar amp fried on him. but then again i guess i shouldnt have but the amp there in the first place, but i didn't have anywhere else to put it. :\

on a piece of wood or something on ur back seat?? im moving mine there (i hope lol) when i get my next subs :P

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

there isn't room on the back seats, if i cn get them to replace im prolly gonna just sell everything and go from there

Kenwood HU

Kicker ZX2500.1

15" Kicker L7 (x2)

Memphis 1/0 Wires

9^3 @ 31hz

DC Power SP 250 Alt.

Big 3