ISO first personal laptop

We'll ive got a 50 pound beast watercooled pc but hauling it around takes just too long and i got some traveling coming up. I bought my gf a laptop and use it very rarly but am in the market for myself. I figured if i posted someone like maxim would know a few things i do not.

Budget=$1500

1080P would prefer LED lit screen

7200rpm HD

Strong dedicated Graphics

Fast processor

4gb+ memory

I plan to do everyday internet on it plus Diablo 3 currently but want the possibility to run some games that will be coming out still.

I have been looking into sager and toshiba

You guys have any other brands or suggestions? thanks in advance

I like apple but i want to play some games and they arent to friendly in that area from what i hear. I am more of a windows guy personally but thank you

Edited by optical

I like apple but i want to play some games and they arent to friendly in that area from what i hear. I am more of a windows guy personally but thank you

I play games on my Pro with 4gb ram, on the i5 and it does GREAT if you have a different keyboard and mouse.

E34 540iT/6

I play games on my Pro with 4gb ram, on the i5 and it does GREAT if you have a different keyboard and mouse.

Do you ever have problems running certain games? By chance play D3 on it? How does it handle when graphics are turned up and what game?

Many manufacturers have models out now that use nVidia's 650/670/675M chips which all give phenomenal performance in Diablo 3. Best for the money in my opinion would be Sager's 15-incher with the i5 and the GTX 670M. The i5 will be plenty for gaming on and the 670M should handle D3 on high settings with 40+ fps even at 1080p. Plus nVidia's Optimus technology will help you retain battery life. It's upgradeable in several areas if you feel the need, such as a larger HDD or even the option of having an 80GB SSD as a boot and program drive.

Only issue I can see is Sager has most (if not all) of it's screens on Back Order. I'd definitely shoot them an email or call them before I placed an order if you think you'd want to go with one of their machines.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?page=product_customed&model_name=NP9130

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Do you ever have problems running certain games? By chance play D3 on it? How does it handle when graphics are turned up and what game?

No I don't play a ton of games, but Skyrim performs well..

E34 540iT/6