ok made my mind up i took a ride with him in his car caddy with the rims ...... lost the caddy ride. im not a old man but i love my smooth caddy ride after a long day at work ... so subs all day n night besides u cant get bitchs dancing after clubs close with rims =) but thanks alot guys!!

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

I can steal 4 rims faster than stealing a well installed enclosure/ system. 2 people 2 jacks 4 blocks and cordless impacts.....can even do it silent with tire irons.

I dont like oversized rims like 20"22". Too little sidewall on a car and youre begging for dents, and you feel every little bump etc. Besides those rims are straight fugly.

SUBS SUBS SUBS

Oh and the "special" lugnuts are a joke. They can look at your car...buy the appropriate adapter and take em just as easy as regular lug nuts.

They invented something a while back called a "car alarm", you should google it.

I can steal 4 rims faster than stealing a well installed enclosure/ system. 2 people 2 jacks 4 blocks and cordless impacts.....can even do it silent with tire irons.

I dont like oversized rims like 20"22". Too little sidewall on a car and youre begging for dents, and you feel every little bump etc. Besides those rims are straight fugly.

SUBS SUBS SUBS

Oh and the "special" lugnuts are a joke. They can look at your car...buy the appropriate adapter and take em just as easy as regular lug nuts.

They invented something a while back called a "car alarm", you should google it.

i have the tilt senor in my car since every one with the same rims i have got rob and BTW i FUCKING HATE THIEFS

My build

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

SUBS SUBS SUBS

i have the tilt senor in my car since every one with the same rims i have got rob and BTW i FUCKING HATE THIEFS

Yeah man thats mandatory these days.

• 1 month later...

hey guys what you think i wanna get rims but if i get rims i dont get my 2 DC's level 4 so in other words no crazy bass for me =( because i only have a G to spend these rims are 900 bucks from a friend so im geting a deal and i got the same car what would you do??? p.s and its killing me not having bass for 2 months lol

caddy.jpg

Subs... Or you aren't welcome :diablo:

got subs look at my build and could no be more happy even tho im not done with the box

My build

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18