Turning My Show SQ -Denali into EXTREME 20K WATT GROUND POUNDER!

I love looking though this build. ....its simply bad ass

.....more pics pics pics or even videos. Would b-great..thx keep posting more on smd........im loving it ;) ;)

Alrighty.. will see what I can find here.. there is more progress than what the pics got updated to.. and a few more vids I can put up.. Can you get a vid up of your amp rack? Or is it in the thread somewhere? Seen a few pics of it powered and swung out. My last build had a motorized big screen in the back on actuator. Nothing like that on this build though just solid.. final panels are going in this week to make sure no one gets lit up on the batteries hehe..

Thx ....I have no vids of amp rack yet In motion yet.. :(

And pstone hasn't posted any yet....sry...I cant wait to see you're finished. ...as soon as I get mine. .ill post the best I can. ..keep up the great updates. .thx

Back with first Row of batteries in and Bit One installed. I just realized today that my Setup would probably do well at Psyclone in DBDrag because of the Bit One.

2250E634-D66F-42F6-92E7-9F52D36467E6-114

Random old pic when test fitting the ipad mini

40CCD414-82C5-45FD-99BA-78317AFDE677-529

Here is a picture of the bracket I just Ordered, installed in a friends ride. (NOT MY ALTS IN THIS PIC, I am running 4 300 Amp OHIO GENS)

B0BA8CA8-91D1-4ECB-86FA-0BB55A6867E6-529

• 2 months later...

Archived