Turning My Show SQ -Denali into EXTREME 20K WATT GROUND POUNDER!

******* UPDATE - NOV 2012-* Build is now 8 18's and around 40k watts.

I will post a bunch of pictures here as soon as I figure out how and get them orginized TODAY.

Vehicle is a 2004 GMC Denali with 24 " DAVIN Wheels, Full Air Ride, Lambo Doors, Shaved Everything, X-Box, big Screen TV.

I'm In Ontario Canada so most people in here probably havent seen this truck before. Unless you Seen it in PASMAG maybe.

Truck has never been Trailored and only been to a handful of big shows. I drive this Truck everyday from spring until fall.

My 4 JLW6 12's weren't cutting it anymore so Going with 4 FI SP4 18's Powered By 2 American Bass 750.1's. To Keep up, My JL ZR components are being replaced by SELENIUM mids and super tweeters. 16 8" Mids and 8 t350 Super Tweeter. Powered by a VFL 4500 (largest 4 channel amp on the planet) and a VFL 3500.

Charging system was a single 200 Amp Ohio Generator. Replacing with Dual 300 AMP Ohio Gen's.

Battery Setup Is Remaining a secret for now. But I havent seen Anything ike it before. There will probably be people

copying this idea since it ends up being MORE power in LESS space then most available batteries on the market.

About 11 Years ago before I got married and had kids I owned a Former Pioneer Demo Vehicle with 12 12" Subs in a wall Powered By Matts Amps. Wasn't Many Ground pounders back then. I miss having real bass and real power at low Freq. So Recreating X10 what I had back then using a little newer technology. My old Truck did about 150-153DB at 35Hz on the OLD MIC. New build I am hoping to See 155ish on TL at 30HZ.

To be cont.

Got my attention.Now lets see some pictures :)

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

you plan on walling it? and how many sp4s

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I love when people do this.

Come in, start a thread knowing exactly what the fuck they want and how they're going to do it.

Then dive straight in.

Feels good man.

Tuned in for sure :good:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I have a Lot of the equipment for the build Almost Everything Except the SUBS and they were paid for weeks ago.. Since FI Audio Builds things In House I have been patient so far but I was told they would be shipped last week So Hopefully i have 4 80LB Crates show up here soon.

In the meantime....

Image_120529124332.jpg

Image_120529124251.jpg

Where are you located? I'm out by square one. Welcome, by the way; looking forward to seeing this. The original DANALI looks badass. :good:

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Archived