Car Over Heats Yet Again!

fucking got off the expressway today and noticed the gauge was passed the middle well, i said fuck it, so i get to the parking lot and its all the way to 260 degrees. turn the car off, talk to my owner, pop the hood, test out, he says it's fine. get on I-55 same shit happens, stop at a gas station, put coolant in, get back on I-55 same shit happens, get off 1st exit, park at a gas station. The car still turns on, tried to turn the heater on, didnt do shit. So, i got all my shit in trunk, my 2 12 p3's my MMATS DHC 1400.2 Modded amp, and ofcourse 2 15' RFL's MTX that aren't even mine so i'm at home right now shittin my fucking pants, the place is open 24-7 and she said it'll be fine. I come home, theirs like 4 cars parked at our house wtf? Go downstairs theirs a table set up and people here I don't even fucking know, their all drinking and shit and my mom comes home to this shit. my brothers fucking 23, he wouldnt pull this shit if my dad was here, my dad would straight beat his fucking ass infront of everyone. It's bad enuff my mom had to pick me up instead of going to bed, but now she's gotta fucking come home to a bunch of drunking idiots? Well, the cars gonna be home tommorrow i'm hoping and i'm gonna take all the shit out (if it is still their) and I guess I will have to be driving the new car early, which i'm not looking forward to because winter hasn't even started yet. So, the cars locked up and shit, and thank gods it's dark, but to have all that money in the car, and all it takes is a rock to break the window, it sucks being home and shitting my pants. So, i dont think im gonna get any sleep, my dads pretty cool, only fucking thing is this is like Des a vue because this is the same shit that happened to the Beretta.

i'm glad I have a new car and all, but what's the use if I don't even have insurance for it yet? oh well, and that is my story today.

yet again, another car bites the dust.

oh, the car it's a 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier.

the old car before that was a 1996 Chevrolet Beretta.

the new new car is a 2007 Chevy Cobalt.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19