Ok most of ya know that I no longer have a car and instead I walk or ride my bike everywhere I go. Sure it's great exercise and what not, but when it comes to riding in an area with no sidewalk it gets kinda dangerous. Cause people who are in cars are not paying any attention to whats around them. I have almost been hit on a few occasions, but always seem to be able to avoid it. What pisses me off about that is the driver always gets mad and honks at me as if it was my fault. Drivers need to be more aware of whats around them. I doesn't matter if it's someone walking, riding a bike or even a motorcycle. Hell just last week a guy on a motorcycle was hit and killed on the highway cause the driver of a car wasn't paying attention. I don't know all the details of that accident, but just goes to show you have to pay attention on the road. Sorry for the little rant, but I had to get that off my chest...I just can't stand how inconsiterate people can be these days.