Can you guys help me figure out what's wrong?

i don't think that is very likely , cam sensors are sensitive like that but o2 sensors not so much , what happens to o2 sensors a lot is getting contaminated with carbon and ash, o2 sensors work by reacting to the exhaust flow and produce a small voltage as a result of the exhaust gases . you can actually test an o2 sensor with a volt meter

have you cleared the code yet ? if so did it register the code again

Yes it was cleared

I bet you have a hole some where along the exhaust and I bet its right where the hing is. so turn the car on and feel around it on top as you can see the rest.

also you light does not have to come on for it to be having a problem. get an emmision test done on it and see what it says

that's a good point , do you have any exhaust leaks , that could also cause your problem

I don't understand what you're asking me to do. When I take the car to the muffler shop couldn't I ask them to check for holes?

Clarion CZ401

Power Acoustik LT-980/2

dbLink 8 gauge kit

DXi 104 4 ohm DVC x2

Sealed Enclosure

yep you can, I had the same problem but no light, my lamda sensor (10 year old by the way) was reading 1.27 @ 2450 rpm, and should have been between 0.97 to 1.03. I found a hole in mine and fixed it myself.

you can check it yourself by jacking up the car, sticking it on axle stands, get under it while it is running and feel around it for leaks, it will be like a fan blowing air.

this means you save yourself a few quid.

6F12AARZFX.jpg

so they cleared the code and it come back again , yes?

check the exhaust pipe for leaks or holes , if your pipe has a leak that can alter your exhaust flow and alter the reading of your o2 sensor .