Sonic Electronix

WALL IT!!!!!

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Yes, there is MUCH more you need to do in terms of electrical upgrades. Like how about 4 runs of 1/0 front to back(2+ and 2-). The biggest HO alternator they make for your vehicle plus 4-5 batts in the back. The first thing you should do is take that capacitor OUT, it's useless. And walling it kind of defeats the purpose of 150dB out of a trunk doesn't it. A single 3500 to two L7s is also pushing it, unless you're not going to run the full power of that amp and maybe run it at 2 ohms. My best suggestion would be to read, read, and read and figure out what you want after you've been here a while. It's a hell of a commitment to decide to wall something, and then get overwhelmed from lack of help, skills, or knowledge. It'd be nicer not to get over your head right away and just soak in as much information as you can right now. Also, for the time being, you should upgrade your Big 3. Search on here for how to do it, and get it done.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yes, there is MUCH more you need to do in terms of electrical upgrades. Like how about 4 runs of 1/0 front to back(2+ and 2-). The biggest HO alternator they make for your vehicle plus 4-5 batts in the back. The first thing you should do is take that capacitor OUT, it's useless. And walking it kind of defeats the purpose of 150dB out of a trunk doesn't it. A single 3500 to two L7s is also pushing it, unless you're not going to run the full power of that amp and maybe run it at 2 ohms. My best suggestion would be to read, read, and read and figure out what you want after you've been here a while. It's a hell of a commitment to decide to walk something, and then get overwhelmed from lack of help, skills, or knowledge. It'd be nicer not to get over your head right away and just soak in as much information as you can right now. Also, for the time being, you should upgrade your Big 3. Search on here for how to do it, and get it done.

x2 fucking all of this.

that 3500 will smoke the shit out of those l7's. and along with buying that $600 amp, you'll need to spend another 800-900 for an alt and batteries. and another like 200 for 0 gauge wiring.

you're dreaming too big man

Well ive been doin the small 1200 watt setups for years and im lookin to learn more get louder and i wana be able to do the shit a these guys that run 20 and 30 thousand watt systems one day i know enouf to do small setups but always lookin to learn as much as i can so i figured ill go for 150 or wall it somethin just for a challange to learn more

140db

read, read, and learn...nothing worse than trying to rebuild metal panels to reinstall your back seat....lol

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Well ive been doin the small 1200 watt setups for years and im lookin to learn more get louder and i wana be able to do the shit a these guys that run 20 and 30 thousand watt systems one day i know enouf to do small setups but always lookin to learn as much as i can so i figured ill go for 150 or wall it somethin just for a challange to learn more

you realize that once you get into those larger setups, one small mistake can burn up your whole ride and all the equipment thats in it.