^^ Seafoam for the win. It'll work miracles. Putting some in a spray can and blowing it into the intake might help as well.

^^ Seafoam for the win. It'll work miracles. Putting some in a spray can and blowing it into the intake might help as well.

sea foam in the intake is kind of risky for catalytic converters and o2 sensors , i think if a guy wants to clean an intake tearing down is probably the best way to do it . a friend of mine bought an expedition and had a code for one cylinder not firing off good and a month of sea in the gas tank corrected that and made it run all around better .

here's another fuel additive/cleaner i found that i like as much as seafoam , it works pretty good

http://mystarbrite.com/startron/

not sure if the op is aware but some places have shitty gas that will make a vehicle miss , stall ,start hard,die coasting to a stop sign , like caseys for one , i have seen friends cars run like shit on caseys gas and experienced it with my vehicles as well