Jump to content

Seal doors or not?


chronic2001

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm working on my door panels right now. I'm putting 3 6.5 mids in each door. I've always sealed the rest off the holes in my doors when running a single 6.5 in the stock location. 1 mid will have the stock hole behind it, 1 mid will have sound deadened metal behind it, 1 mid will be half hole half sound deadned metal behind it. Will it load weird since there is metal behind 1 mid and not the other? Or should I just seal all the holes so all mids have something behind them? This is my first time with more than 1 speaker in my door so I figured I'd ask you guys.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...