Don`t seem like a bad deal

mrchuck

how many of these would I need to run a 3.5K to a 5K at 0.5 ohms. I don't mind having a bunch of these over paying triple for other bigger batts or should I just go with group 31's for that power?

Here you can sse what 500 amps (5 K @ 1 Ohm) does to group 31 batt´s.

500 amps does not equal 5k watts

Rule by thump say´s 100 amp are 1 K watt on 1 Ohm, surly difficult to put a signal to the amp that he put out to the max over longer time.
I agree with this except for the part where you say it's at 1 ohm. There is no way a 5k amp is going to draw that much amperage at 1 ohm unless you have non-existent impedance rise or a sudden unordinary draw.

So would I be safe with 2 or 3? I will be running a 2.5K for awhile until I get the funds for a second one.

yes im gonna run 5 of these for 5kish

not to down talk XS power but the D975 ( i owned 3) alone charged fully resting @ 13.1 dropped down to 12.6 after 20 minutes of play time (my 4 channel soundstream a head unit and 2 sets of components)

one of these deka's fully charged resting @ 12.8ish dropped to 12.5 after 3 hours of the SAME treatment... not saying one is better than the other but they are stout!

ken @ remy said they just cracked open the last pallet about 80 or so left... i talked to him yesterday to square away fedex's fuck up and get my last one sent

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

how many of these would I need to run a 3.5K to a 5K at 0.5 ohms. I don't mind having a bunch of these over paying triple for other bigger batts or should I just go with group 31's for that power?

Rule by thump say´s 100 amp are 1 K watt on 1 Ohm, surly difficult to put a signal to the amp that he put out to the max over longer time.
I agree with this except for the part where you say it's at 1 ohm. There is no way a 5k amp is going to draw that much amperage at 1 ohm unless you have non-existent impedance rise or a sudden unordinary draw.

So would I be safe with 2 or 3? I will be running a 2.5K for awhile until I get the funds for a second one.

not to down talk XS power but the D975 ( i owned 3) alone charged fully resting @ 13.1 dropped down to 12.6 after 20 minutes of play time (my 4 channel soundstream a head unit and 2 sets of components)

one of these deka's fully charged resting @ 12.8ish dropped to 12.5 after 3 hours of the SAME treatment... not saying one is better than the other but they are stout!

ken @ remy said they just cracked open the last pallet about 80 or so left... i talked to him yesterday to square away fedex's fuck up and get my last one sent

Crap I just ordered an amp and funds are lowish... I'm hoping they still have some after I have some more cash... I gotta get my security system straight first.

Crap I just ordered an amp and funds are lowish... I'm hoping they still have some after I have some more cash... I gotta get my security system straight first.

best bet is to call them... ask for ken and see if he can "hold" a few or w/e for you

boat season is coming up (him and i are located in wisconsin) and said they should all be gone by april if not before

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

best bet is to call them... ask for ken and see if he can "hold" a few or w/e for you

boat season is coming up (him and i are located in wisconsin) and said they should all be gone by april if not before

I may call this weekend the shipping on it is going to suck though as I'm in NC...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived