4 15" Fi SSD build** CUSTOM* **TeamHirshAudio**

I would have cut the sub holes with the same tool you cut the double baffle with. Other than that, the design looks good.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

I would have cut the sub holes with the same tool you cut the double baffle with. Other than that, the design looks good.

i used the same tool it just wouldnt fit with this certain bit on it so i had to free hand it.. it pissed me off but that hole wont be seen with the sub in it. But i wish the router bit would have worked with that top baffle on but it did not..

What's this box going in? Looks pretty huge.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

well i have nothing really good to say about this as you went into left field without telling me...

i emailed you at the beginning of may... 2nd to be exact... we talked for a few days about the build, how much it would cost, when i would pick it up...

i emailed you dimensions of the box i wanted build and 6 pictures of the blueprints... how i wanted the dowels,port,and what material to use..

there was a 2 week period where there was no communication between you and me.. (for various reasons on both sides)

you did someone elses box and then when i emailed you a week ago you told me you where "kinda started already" which to me seems like you maybe had a few cuts done.. (i was ready to pick it up on the time i told you i would... the weekend of june 2nd )

after giving you another chance at it... you start the build it looks really good and once see you have the subs mounted not how i wanted them i became upset... let alone that dowel mess you call bracing.....

from what ive seen their will be a loading/unloading problem since 2 of the subs are mounted over the port wall and 2 firing down onto the 45s at the bottom of the box... air/fluid dynamics are not that hard to under stand...

you claim you never got the blueprints... even though if you got the dimensions you HAD to get the blue prints as their in the same email that i forwared to you from the guy that helped me design the box.... i have a 48 email convo to prove all of this along with proof that i forwarded you the blueprints.. how i wanted it done... and the day i will pick it up... let alone the 200 plus txts we have (thank god for android/txt message back up...

im sorry you dont know what a .pdf file is

im sorry you think this build will give me a 5 db higher score than my original design (later he claimed it was a .5 db increase not the 5-7 he claimed before)

here is what the box was suppose to look like

4zswug.png

Edited by Bear Gri11z

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

that port wall doesnt look long enough either..... this box is tuned hella low for a reason...

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

The port length is exactly what you wanted it to be sir.. And please no false information you know I said 5 meaning .5 because I mis typed and I told you about that.. I never said 5-7 db higher guaranteed don't know where you heard that. Then I put bracing in this to hold it up so its not blown to shit from your subs I never could "open" your pictures my phone wouldn't let me.. That's not my fault. The box now is changed to how you wanted it just need to finish the bracing that you wanted. Other than that everything is good.