so heres the story.... my whole family came to my house for christmas and everyone wanted to see my car and hear the subs and of course i was more than willing to show them :D

so my uncle comes up to me and tells me he wants a ride. first lemme tell u a bit about my uncle. he is very smart man in his early 50's, he was once a lawyer and is now a judge. he drives an Oldsmobile Aurora. hes not the type of guy u would consider a car enthusiast but he is. get him behind the wheel and things change in him. lead foot FTW!!!

ok back to the story.. he tells me he wants a ride just me and him, he said he wants it loud, he wants it fast and he wants neon on. i said aight

tonight we go out for said drive and it was amazing. we started out listening to EWF to get the SQ of my car then we went to Young Jeezy and he loved every second of it. my average speed that trip was about 75 mph on coutry backroads. at one point i was headed into town and caught myself in the 3 digit range.

i love family like that.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yo.. thats a dope story.. you said the things i love about cars.. LOUD and FAST!! Thats cool that your uncle is a judge and was bumping with you around, and like the bass pounding.. Sounds pretty alright. My parents cant stand bass, so needless to say it is just my fiance and I that go to my bass events.

Although my parents did say if i did well comming up to West Coast Finale and World Finals they would be there, even though they cant stand loud music and everything.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

slow down man no need to drive that fast especially on backroads. Went to a funeral for my sister's good friend a couple weeks back after he was speeding around like that on back roads hit a tree and his car caught on fire.

i get ya man ill stay the speed limit from now on

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz