Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking around the internet trying to track down a transponder bypass module for my 97 ford expedition. I have a viper 5901 installed and the TBM that I am leaning to is Xpresskit PKALL. The instructions I see show the TBM learning the key through the key cylinder but I don't see one of those bands that other TBM's have that wrap around the key cylinder. Will I have to buy that separately or the PKALL just doesn't need it? Thanks for your help.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

doesnt look like you need a bypass...

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5904 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...