local car audio shop bein cool and bumpin for us at 1AM

It all started with a regular saturday night chillin with a few buds up at the local sams club. its around 12:30 ish, we are all about ready to call it a night when we see the L&H van roll by, they decided to pull in and have a little fun. ive been meaning to get a walk around of this van for a while now, and i figured why not. the van isnt finished yet, they stil have some beefing up to do on the electrical side of things, but the voltage drop isnt the worst ive ever seen. i think the lowest i saw it go tonite was around 12.9. could use a little help, but it isnt too bad. i will definatly get an equipment list and a better walkaround video soon. When i asked the dude how they set the gains he said one chamber at a time they set them by ear. lets just say i have an appointment with them next week so they can set them gains properly with a dd1. they said if they like the process they will definatly invest in a dd1/cc1 combo kit. well enough chat. on to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/1D9XlReGE88

EDIT: how do you embed a video now days?

Edited by crispy_chick3n

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc