HELP WITH ZX2 ISSUES. HELP. PLEASE.

Here's the situation.

I had 1/4 tank of gas. I was driving home when the engine completely cut out... no sputtering at all. The electrical is just fine, everything electrical still worked. The fuel pump still works too.

If anyone has experienced this previously then I would really appreciate some input on my problem. It sucks and I would really like my car to work so that I can go to work and avoid paying high prices from mechanics

Thanks again in advance

• 2 weeks later...

thats very little info what else have you tested, is it getting spark? check the ignition module, what happened on the instrument cluster when it shut down? does it start now? is the a check engine light? how do you know the fuel pump still works? have you checked fuses?

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

thats very little info what else have you tested, is it getting spark? check the ignition module, what happened on the instrument cluster when it shut down? does it start now? is the a check engine light? how do you know the fuel pump still works? have you checked fuses?

lol, I fixed it... well the shop fixed it. the idler pully got jammed up and needed replaced. this caused the timing belt to break

I was getting fuel. I could hear the fuel pump. Spark plugs were sparking. Wouldn't turn over but it runs better than it did before it died.

yup a snapped timing belt would do that, wouldnt have that problem with a v8 though ;) timing chains are boss

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

yup a snapped timing belt would do that, wouldnt have that problem with a v8 though ;) timing chains are boss

Chains can break too... it all depends on the mileage.

Some V8's have belts btw.

Glad you got it fixed OP

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build